We are now in PHASE 2
of our COVID19 re-opening plan.
Please read below to learn of the precautions we are taking to follow
the CDC guidelines for large group gathering.
Health Precautions for Our Services
Please know that we take your well-being seriously. The following are ways that we are working to respect the CDC's health recommendations:
- Facility Cleaning/Sanitizing - Our grounds maintenance staff is taking every precaution to ensure are facilities clean and sanitized.
- Masks Available - For those who request them, we will have face-masks available for people upon request.
- No Bulletins - We will not be passing out bulletins.
- Social Distance-Seating - We have spaced the rows to accommodate social distancing. We also ask that parties/families allow 3 chairs in between other parties/families.
- Sanitation Stations - We will have sanitation stations at almost ever point of entry and exit.
- Service Changes - We will not be having a greeting or offering time during the service. This is to limit person to person contact.
- Coffee House Full Menu - We will resume our regular full menu in the coffee house.
- Over-Flow Rooms - We are prepared to stream the service in our Family Room, Coffee Shop, and Reception Hall if our auditorium is full.
- Corporate Singing Concerns - For those concerned about corporate singing, feel free to join us online or our Family Room.
Feel free to fellowship, but be sensitive to other's social distancing preferences.
Health Precautions in Coastline Kidz
The health and safety of all volunteers and kidz is our top priority. Therefore, we have put some new things in place for the time being. Here is what you can expect when arriving:
- Temperature Checks – we will be conducting forehead temperature checks at the doors entering the kidz buildings. If your child has a temperature of 100.4 F or higher on our thermometer, we ask you and your family join us for our online services. This will be the same for all our volunteers.
- Small Classroom Capacities – we will be limiting the number of children in each classroom based on the size of the room. Our standard size rooms will have a capacity of 10 kidz with 2 volunteers.
We are excited to be able to start gathering together again! Please talk with your kidz and let them know what to expect when they come to church. It will be different with the temperature checks and others may be wearing masks. This could be confusing to our smaller friends and talking about this before you arrive will help them know what to expect.